A general purpose, acrylic adhesive on the back of a black, polypropylene reclosable fastener.
400 stems per square inch. 0.23 inch engaged thickness. Closure life 1,000. For indoor and outdoor use.
High temperature performance, temperature resistance 200 degrees F.
For use with metals (aluminum, stainless steel), glass, medium to high surface energy plastics (acrylic, polycarbonate, ABS) and paints.
Benefits and Features:
- A black fastener with mushroom shaped stems backed with a white, general purpose acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Type 400 stem density polyolefin fastener which mates to Type 170 or 250.
- Designed to bond to metals, glass and medium to high surface energy plastics and paint.
- General Industrial, Speciality Vehicles, Transportation, Military, Packaging, Medical, Point of Purchase Displays, Exhibits, Electronics, Construction, Furniture, Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO).
- Attach Doors, Access Panels, Signs, Cushions, Headliners and Display Components.