The proven Quality of Fenix torches will hold up for night shoots in any kind of wind and weather. The HP05 Fenix is a compact headlamp with high luminance with up to 350 lumens brightness, 4 levels of brightness, SOS mode and an additional red LED.
Specifications of the Fenix HP05:
- Cree XP-G R5 LED
- Digitally controlled to maintain anconstant brightness
- 4 brightness modes and red light
- Max. 350 lumens 2 hrs. 35 min. * (Ni-Mh) / 2 hr. 15 min. * (Alkaline batteries)
- 150 lumens 6 hr. 10 min. (Ni-Mh) / 9 hours. (Alkaline batteries)
- 50 lumens for 17 hours. 20 min. (Ni-Mh) / 18 hours. (Alkaline batteries)
- 4 lumens 160 hrs. (Ni-Mh) / 170 hrs. (Alkaline batteries)
- SOS mode (50 lumens)
- Red light
- Max. Lighting range: approx 122Meter
- Intensity: 3756 cd
- Waterproof to IPX-6
- Operating with three 1.5V AA NiMH or alkaline batteries
- 54.3 mm (length) x 48.9 mm (width) x 32.9 mm (high)
- Battery: 87.6 mm (length) x 58.5 mm (width) x 33.8 mm (high)
- Weight 161g (without batteries)Quick Action Battery
- 60 degree swivel
- Battery polarity protection
- made of high quality aluminum and plastic components
- Windscreen made of tempered glass with anti-reflective coating
Fenix ??HP05 LED Headlamp
Weight 86.6 g (without batteries)
The flashlight turns after 5 minutes in turbo mode to the high mode.
The above values ??were determined in the laboratory with the use of 2,500 mAh NiMH batteries and the delivery included alkaline batteries and can, depending on the headlamp, different batteries / accumulators and around.
*: After ten minutes of use in turbo mode the Fenix HP05 will automatically change to bright mode. Therefore, the specified term is an accumulated value.
|Product weight:||0,31 Kg|